Vegetarian pasta

I left office early because I do not get the focus of my mind as I hope for. So I need distraction to bring some focus back and cooking is one of the effective method. I drove back home and stopped at Tuol Tumpoung market to pick up a few thins: mushroom, eggs, broccoli, pickled cabbage, onion, and headed home.

First thing first, let boil the water to soak soft the spaghetti. This time, i bought (earlier) a different brand and size so it is very good and so soft. While the water is boiling and i had added drops of olive oil and salt, i left the cooker does its work. Chopping mushroom, eggplant, and onion, i debated if adding broccoli is good or too much... a few branches is fine. When my spaghetti is ready i started the process of cooking the source.

First, few drops of olive oil and medium heating. then chuck in the sliced onion and it generate fantastic smell. Then i wait for it to soften and turn the colour before adding the sliced eggplant. it smells very good. i opened the tomato source and pour 2/3 of it into the cooking pant, let it rest and sokaed in there and reduce the heat. then it blends well and i ended with the few branches of the broccoli. my goodness, it was nearly a full cooking pot. seasoning with salt, a bit of pepper and sugar. When i rinsed my spaghetti and add the source it, it was so good and i am ready to sit over my meal with a glass of wine accompany by the pickled cabbage.

I chatted with a friend and after seeing the picture of my dish, she wanted to try also so it seems that i have a good fan and admirer esp after my cooking is ready to be served.



Then I forgot what was the reason i cooked in the first place.

LastWeekNovember2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to Annapurna Base Camp

Discovering -

Break - Loss - Rejuvenate