Life and Connection

 Its Friday afternoon, the last 20mn of the working day. 

This week has been heavy

This week, I ran the rapid test for covid-19 twice simply to clear the cloud. both test confirmed negative but, as a friend said, in your emotion it is already positive result so despite the negative medically, the positive feeling reinforce. 


I love the show of the new life of the red frangipani flower below. Well, I do hope it is red frangipani because I love it. 

We have entered into the new phase where the closer attention and regular watering to the plants might give a great energy to it and a more fertile nurturing ground for the various plants to grow. I really am looking forward to the coming of my guava fruit. 


I dont know since when but I found myself falling in love with fish. The image below was the background of a Team call from a colleague and its attract me so much that I asked him to send me. 


Fish likes bird is the symbol of freedom: one in the space and another in the water. Both species enjoy its movement at its own will. 

being someone working on water issue, I found my growing bond with water and fish. with my late tattoo being ជលសា and me considered myself a river defender person, I gradually ask if I have enough to live up to the title of work I give myself. We never stop drinking water, I never stop eating fish despite me loving fish. what an irony. 


Looking at the painting/image below gives me a strange peace of mind. Maybe it is the colour coordination? Maybe it is the colour of the fish? is it the blue or the white glittering things that draw my attention? Or the aboriginal-based nature of the painting. 

There are something that one could make a connection without being know why. It just draws to you. Such feeling that is hard to explain. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to Annapurna Base Camp

Discovering -

Break - Loss - Rejuvenate