December Wind

 The December wind blows

In the direction I couldn’t care to know

The white curtain dances

Carrying away memories of this space.


What space, asked my stubborn self,

It’s just a box you like to hide

Yet, you come back to visit day and night.

For this space defined who you are

Who you wanted to be

And now, it was just a thing of past memory!


Oh December wind!

Please tell me what this means?

For a stubborn girl refuses to begin

The journey under that December’s cool wind, Alone!


The universe I once wanted to explore

Become too big a space I want no more

Why, that noise does not stop

No matter what switch the light is.


Dear River, please carries my soul 

To wherever you'll flow

For you keep me companied, you keep me whole, with your cool breeze 

That’s when December be, the month flooded with Memories!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to Annapurna Base Camp

Discovering -

Break - Loss - Rejuvenate